Currently seeking a skilled Sous Chef and Line Cook. Apply in person at: 2739 Old Elm Hill Pike Donelson, TN 37214
Job Description : full time or part time
Position Reports to: Owner, Julie Buhler, or Kitchen Manager
A line cook is responsible for the daily preparation of food items in the pantry, fry and/or stations or other areas of the kitchen.
1. Sets up station according to restaurant guidelines.
2. Prepares all food items ads directed in a sanitary and timely manner.
3. Follows recipes, portion controls, and presentation specifications as set by the restaurant.
4. Restocks all items as needed throughout shift.
5. Cleans and maintains station in practicing good safety, sanitation, organizational skills.
6. Has understanding and knowledge to properly use and maintain all equipment in station.
7. Assists with the cleaning, sanitation, and organization of kitchen, walk-in coolers, and all storage areas.
8. Performs additional responsibilities, although not detailed, as requested by the Owner, Julie Buhler, or Kitchen Manager at any time.
1. Basic understanding of professional cooking and knife handling skills.
2. Understanding and knowledge of safety, sanitation and food handling procedures.
3. Previous prep or line cook experience.
1. Professional communications skills are required.
2. Ability to take direction.
3. Ability to work in a team environment.
4. Ability to work effectively under pressure.
5. Must have problem solving abilities, be self-motivated, and organized.
6. Commitment to quality service, and food and beverage knowledge.
The individual will work directly under Owner, Julie Buhler, or Kitchen Manager
apply in person at:
2739 Old Elm Hill Pike Donelson, TN 37214